- Why do some people prefer to have a specific gender?
- How to increase the possibility of pregnancy
- The best months to conceive a boy
- The most successful way to conceive a boy tested
- How to conceive a boy using spiritual means
- The way to conceive a boy through a diet to give birth to a male
- The method of pregnancy Bold using modern medical methods
- How to get pregnant Bold by using medical advice
- Increased alkalinity of the vaginal environment before intercourse
- Husband wears loose underwear
- Increased sperm count in general
- Sexual intercourse in certain unfamiliar ways
- Types of vitamins that help a wife conceive a boy
- male pregnancy signs
- Signs of implantation of the egg in the uterus
- How to know the gender of the fetus
- My experience with methods of pregnancy Bold
The most successful way to conceive a boy tested It is considered one of the things that many women search for, as Arab societies have more desire to conceive a boy than a desire to conceive a girl, because men want to have a male bearing their name and help them in their old age, and this is because they believe that girls are unable to bear the difficulties of life Like males, therefore, they wish to have males, and their wives seek to please them by trying to have a male child for them. Therefore, the reference site in this article explains the method of pregnancy with an experienced boy and the ways that help a woman become pregnant with a male child.
Why do some people prefer to have a specific gender?
Although the majority of people prefer to have a boy over a girl for purely social reasons, sometimes the reasons for wanting to have a specific sex have nothing to do with social ideas that degrade women, the desire to have a particular sex may stem from one of the following reasons :
- The death of a child of this sex: The reason for the couple’s desire to have a child of a certain gender may be that they were the parents of a child of this type and then lost it, so they are trying to have a child of this type so that their late son will forget them and compensate them for him.
- Psychological preference for a particular gender: The reason for the parents’ desire to have a certain sex of children may be because of their love for that sex in general or their feeling that it is nicer or more beautiful. Some men prefer to have girls because they are more affectionate than their fathers. protect it.
- Trying to equal the number of male and female children: The preference for having a child belonging to a certain gender may have no reason other than the obsession of parents with equalizing the number of their male children with the number of their female children. For example, if they have three daughters and two boys, they would like to have three daughters and three boys, which makes them want to have another male child.
How to increase the possibility of pregnancy
Before we answer the question of how to conceive a child who was born, we must first show how a woman can increase her chances of getting pregnant in the first place, and we explain this in the following lines:
- Having sex on the day of ovulation: A woman must know the exact day of her ovulation and then have sexual intercourse with her husband on this day.
- Comfort Commitment: Excessive physical activity may reduce the chances of a woman getting pregnant, so a woman who wants to have children should try to rest as much as possible.
- Pay attention to the weight factor: Obesity has a significant impact on a woman’s fertility, so those who want to have children should try to reach the ideal weight.
- Stay away from smoking: Smoking kills a woman’s eggs and reduces her fertility, so whoever wants to have children should stay away from it completely.
The method of conceiving a boy tested, the most successful natural way to conceive a boy
The best months to conceive a boy
Recently, there have been many rumors about the existence of some months in which if a woman becomes pregnant, her fetus will be a boy, and these months are:
In fact, after we have explained these months, we must note that what is said about the chance of conceiving a male child in them is greater than the chance of conceiving a male child in other months is nothing but rumors and transmitted words that have no evidence. There is no scientific statistic that proves that most women who have become pregnant In those months, the fetus with which they conceived was a boy. In fact, the truth is quite the opposite, as the number of female births in general exceeds the number of male births.
The most successful way to conceive a boy tested
Many women are searching for the most successful method that can make them get pregnant with male children. The truth is that there is not only one method that can help a woman conceive a boy, but there are many methods that women can use to obtain a male child, and in this part of the article I will We explain some successful methods that every woman can use to conceive a boy:
How to conceive a boy using spiritual means
Spiritual means here mean the means that are directly related to religion, and they vary into two types of means, namely:
- Praying for a boy: A woman should supplicate to God Almighty to grant her a male child by using verses from the Holy Qur’an during her prayer, such as the verse “Lord, grant me from Yourself a guardian,” which our Master Zakaria called upon God to grant him with our Master Yahya, peace be upon them both.
- Forgiveness: Asking forgiveness was mentioned in the Qur’an as one of the ways to increase children. God Almighty said, “So I said, seek forgiveness from your Lord, for He was a Forgiving, He would send the heavens upon you in abundance, and He would provide you with money and children.”And the correct way to seek forgiveness is to repeat the sentence “I seek forgiveness from God the Great and I repent to Him” constantly.
The way to conceive a boy through a diet to give birth to a male
If the environment of the vagina is alkaline, it is likely that the child resulting from sexual intercourse will be male because increasing the alkalinity of the vagina kills the sperm that carry female genes, unlike if the environment of the vagina is an acidic environment, this will increase the chances of having females over the chances of having males so in this part of the The article presents some changes that a woman who wants to conceive a boy should make in her diet to make the environment of her vagina alkaline and increase her chance of conceiving a boy. These changes are:
- Increase potassium-containing foods: Potassium increases the alkalinity of the vaginal environment, so you should focus on eating foods that contain it, such as bananas, beans, apples, avocados, salmon, and others.
- Increasing the percentage of calories in a woman’s body: Reducing a woman from foods that contain calories usually leads to her giving birth to a girl, in contrast to her dependence on foods that contain high calories, this increases the chance of her having a boy.
- Maintaining high levels of glucose in the blood: A woman who wants to conceive a male child should try to keep her blood glucose levels high by gorging on successive small meals every few hours.
The method of pregnancy Bold using modern medical methods
In this era, there is no longer an impossible wish thanks to scientific progress that can achieve everything, and among the things that were not possible in the past and have recently become possible thanks to science is determining the gender of the fetus, whether the couple wants to have a male or a female, and modern medical methods can be used to give birth Mentioned by relying on quasi-surgical medical intervention, which usually takes one of two forms:
- Artificial insemination: In IVF, the doctor removes the woman’s egg outside the uterus, then fertilizes it with the husband’s male sperm, then returns it to the uterus.
- Intrauterine insemination: In this type of insemination, the egg is fertilized with the sperm of the husband while it is inside the uterus using a thin tube that injects the male sperm into the egg.
How to get pregnant Bold by using medical advice
There are some medical advice that must be implemented during intercourse and shortly before it, because it helps the wife become pregnant with a male child. It should be noted that all the advice that we will mention is not considered among the advice that people circulate as being from “folk medicine”, but rather it is scientific and medical advice that is proven, These medical tips that help the wife conceive a child are:
Increased alkalinity of the vaginal environment before intercourse
The alkalinity of the vagina before intercourse can be increased by many things, such as:
- Eat foods that do not contain acidic substances.
- Ensure that the wife reaches orgasm before her husband.
- Use the vaginal wash half an hour before sexual intercourse.
Husband wears loose underwear
The tightness of the underwear that the man wears negatively and directly affects the sperms, especially the male ones, because they are less in the number of female sperms, so the husband should be careful to wear spacious and comfortable underwear, and he prefers to keep the temperature of his testicles low Because the high temperature can harm the sperm.
Increased sperm count in general
It is universally known that the number of female births exceeds the number of male births due to the fact that the number of female sperms usually exceeds the number of male sperm, so the couple wishing to have a male need to increase the number of sperms to ensure the arrival of a large number of sperm bearing chromosomes A note to the egg, and the couple can increase the number of sperm by stopping sexual intercourse for a week before the day of ovulation for the woman and then having sexual intercourse on the day of ovulation because the chance of having males increases on the day of ovulation in particular, and this is due to the sperm that It contains male chromosomes that die quickly, so having sex on the day of ovulation when the egg is ready for fertilization helps to produce a male because it increases the chance of sperm carrying male genes to reach the egg.
Sexual intercourse in certain unfamiliar ways
There are certain methods of intercourse that increase the possibility of conceiving a male child, and these methods are:
- Standing intercourse: The husband has intercourse with his wife while they are standing.
- Sitting intercourse: In which the wife sits on top of the husband and takes charge of the physical relationship between them.
Types of vitamins that help a wife conceive a boy
There are some types of vitamins that help a woman if she takes them a month before the date of her intercourse with her husband, provided that the result of this intercourse is the conception of a boy, and these vitamins are:
- Folic acid: This type of vitamin is considered one of the most important vitamins that can be taken during pregnancy because it works as a drug preventer of fetal deformation. Before pregnancy, it is used as a nutritional supplement that increases the chance of conceiving a male child only.
- Vitamin E: This vitamin must be taken by the husband in order to increase his sperm count and increase his fertility.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C helps the husband to strengthen his sperm, which contain male chromosomes, if he takes it two weeks before the beginning of pregnancy.
male pregnancy signs
There are some signs by which a woman can know the type of fetus she is carrying in terms of whether it is male or female, and these signs are:
- Feeling nauseous right after waking up.
- The appearance of a beautiful woman during pregnancy and the absence of pallor or hair loss.
- Pregnant woman craving salty foods.
- The pregnant woman does not feel any mood swings.
- A pregnant woman’s heart rate drops below 140 beats per minute.
Is sleeping on the back harmful to the fetus and what is the best sleeping position during pregnancy?
Signs of implantation of the egg in the uterus
After the day of ovulation, signs of pregnancy begin to appear on the mother after the implantation of the egg in the uterine wall, and these signs are:
- Bleeding from the vagina, provided that this blood is very light and does not smell.
- A woman feels a slight rise in her temperature of no more than half a degree.
- Slight pain in the lower abdomen and back of the woman.
- White vaginal discharge.
When do pregnancy imperfections begin, and how do I differentiate between them and menstruation?
How to know the gender of the fetus
The gender of the fetus can be determined using three completely safe medical methods, which are:
- Sonar: Ultrasound can be used to find out the fetus’s gender by watching the fetus’s genitals and knowing its type. Ultrasound can only be used to find out the fetus’s type after the fetus’s genitals are formed, i.e. starting from the eighteenth week.
- DNA analysis: DNA is the genetic material of the fetus in which its type and characteristics appear, and this analysis can be performed after the end of the second month of pregnancy.
- Amniotic fluid analysis: The analysis of the amniotic fluid reveals the sex of the fetus, but it can only be done in the fourth month, because performing it before the fourth month may lead to miscarriage, and it is better not to do it in the first place, except to make sure that the fetus is not infected with a genetic disease.
Table of normal measurements of the size of the fetus during pregnancy months
My experience with methods of pregnancy Bold
Many women want to learn about the experience of others who wanted to conceive a boy, and that desire was fulfilled after the will of God Almighty, so that they follow the same approach that their peers followed and conceive a son as well. Therefore, in this part of the article, we present the experience of one of the women who managed to conceive a son. By the grace of God Almighty, this woman said:
- I was very desirous of having a boy because I had given birth to more than one girl and I was afraid of life for them especially since their father’s family were hardhearted and uninterested in them.
- At first, I tried many ways to conceive a boy, but I did not reach the result that I wanted, and with the passage of time I knew that I could resort to safe and secure medical methods, so I did not hesitate to do IVF, then waited for the results of the operation for a month after that.
- After that, it appeared to me that I had already become pregnant, which made me worried because I felt that the baby would undoubtedly be a girl as I always used to, but I was surprised when I went to do the ultrasound to check on the baby that the doctor congratulated me on my pregnancy with a beautiful boy like me, and now he was born in good shape and healthy Three months ago, God made him a help and an asset to our little family.
Childbearing is one of the most beautiful blessings of God Almighty on human beings and the most important thing that makes them happy and makes them feel valuable for their lives. Therefore, in this article we have presented The most successful way to conceive a boy tested So that every woman who wishes that God would give her a male child can take the reasons that help to achieve this dream after knowing them through this article.