- Interpretation of wool in a dream
- Interpretation of wool in a dream for a married woman
- Interpretation of wool in a dream for a single woman
- Interpretation of fine wool in a dream
- Interpretation of black wool in a dream
- Interpretation of washing wool in a dream
- Interpretation of wool in a dream by Ibn Sirin
- Interpretation of wool in a dream by Ibn Shaheen
- Interpretation of wearing wool in a dream
- Interpretation of a seller of wool in a dream
- Interpretation of knitting wool in a dream
- Types of dreams
- Is it permissible to read dream interpretation books, and consider including them?
We offer you the interpretation of dreams and visions for free 2021 through the site of your topic. We will tour together in the world of dreams and visions.
Interpretation of wool in a dream
Interpretation of wool in a dream Interpretation of wool in a dream for a married woman Interpretation of wool in a dream for a single woman Interpretation of fine wool in a dream Interpretation of black wool in a dream Interpretation of washing wool in a dream Interpretation of wool in a dream by Ibn Sirin Interpretation of wool in a dream by Ibn Shaheen Interpretation of wearing wool in a dream Interpretation of a wool seller in Dream Interpretation of knitting wool in a dream
We explain to you the burning of white, black, colored, coarse and soft wool, wearing a dress and a wool shirt, and knitting with wool in a single, married, and pregnant woman’s dream Spinning sheep’s wool with hook
Interpretation of wool in a dream
- The basic interpretation of the meaning of wool in a dream is money and livelihood or happiness and abundance according to most ancient and modern religious and psychological approaches.
- Wool in a dream is a great and useless money that the seeker collects and hits him after fatigue and effort
- The one who sees in his sleep is as if he sleeps on wool, so he may hit money or wealth on the side of a woman he marries or inherits.
- Whoever sees in his dream as if wool is burning, this is interpreted as corruption in religion or work
- And burning wool goes to money and effort in vain. As for the man who sees in his dream as if his clothes are made of wool, he lives among scholars and jurists. It was said that wearing wool is devoutness, asceticism, knowledge and mysticism.
- Whoever sees in his dream as if he has a dog and has clothed him with wool, that is his interpretation, a sordid man who is blessed with good and honorable money
- The one who sees in a dream as if a lion or a tiger wore wool, that is his interpretation of the justice of the ruler and the prosperity of the state or emirate
Interpretation of wool in a dream for a married woman
If a married woman sees as if she is wearing a garment made of wool, that is a sufficient interpretation of sustenance and subsistence.
- If a married woman sees as if her house, closet, or room is filled with wool, then that is her interpretation of a wide provision and abundance of money
- White wool denotes good and halal livelihood
- It is unfortunate in visions to see a woman as if she is eating wool, chewing it, or swallowing it, because a dream in this context may indicate troubles, worries, and perhaps tragedies and sorrows.
Interpretation of wool in a dream for a single woman
Wool in a girl’s dream is much better if she sees that she is wearing it, buying it, or sleeping and sitting on top of it. The wool may express positive feelings and self-confidence.
- The colored wool in the visions symbolizes for the single girl the radiance of the future and life
- Wool denotes marriage or engagement if the girl sees her as her covering, meaning that she sees the girl as if she is covered with piles of wool and fine wool in a girl’s dream indicates happiness
- Coarse wool is a sign of piety and religiosity
- For a pregnant woman, wool symbolizes good deeds and good tidings, especially if she sees that she wears it or sleeps on it.
- The best type of wool in visions is white sheep’s wool because it indicates good health and complete wellness
Interpretation of fine wool in a dream
Perhaps fine wool denotes easy childbirth and goodness as well in seeing the wool as it covers the walls of the house or the window blinds. This is its expression of security, prosperity and absolute happiness that will overwhelm the heart of a pregnant woman as soon as the newborn arrives.
Interpretation of black wool in a dream
Perhaps the black wool denotes a newborn male
- Wool is a symbol of money, trade, gain or pursuit
- If a person sees as if he is washing or cleaning wool, that is his interpretation that is most likely the purity of money through zakat or charity, or its protection from usury
Interpretation of washing wool in a dream
Washing wool with water indicates a change in living conditions. If a man sees his wife washing wool, then that is his interpretation as a new source of livelihood and is often related to trade
- If a woman sees in her dream as if she is weaving a shirt or socks of wool, that is to interpret it as an increase in livelihood
- If the shirt she weaves for her husband, the dream indicates an improvement in his financial and living conditions
- If she weaves from wool, a garment for her children, the dream indicates their protection and safety at all levels of health and education, because the wool in the visions is preservation and happiness, especially if it is taken from sheep and sheep
Interpretation of wool in a dream by Ibn Sirin
- Seeing wool in a dream indicates a lot of money that the visionary will get, but after patience, effort and fatigue
- Whoever sees himself in a dream as if he is sleeping on wool, this indicates that he obtained money from his wife or that he will inherit his wife.
- Seeing wool burning in a dream indicates corruption of religion, loss of money or effort, and fatigue that has been exerted in vain.
- And seeing a man in a dream that he wears it of wool indicates that he will live according to the approach of scholars and jurists, because wearing wool means piety and asceticism ascribing it to mysticism.
- And whoever sees that his dog wears wool in a dream, this indicates an evil and sordid man who lives for the good and the money of honorable people.
- And seeing a lion or tiger wearing wool denotes justice and prosperity in that country
- And a married woman who sees in her dreams because she wears and wears clothes made of wool, this indicates sufficiency in living, sustenance, and comfort in life and luxury
- Seeing a married woman as if her wardrobe, wardrobe, or room is filled with woolen clothes indicates wide livelihood and abundant money.
- The married woman’s vision of white wool symbolizes the blessed abundant and halal livelihood
- It is makrooh to see a married woman in a dream as if she is eating, swallowing or chewing wool, as this symbolizes fatigue, worries, sorrows, and misfortunes
- As for a single girl who has wool in her dream, it is better for her and that if she sees herself buying or wearing woolen clothes or seeing that she is sitting or sleeping on a sofa, seat or wool mattress
- The wool in the dream of a single girl symbolizes positive feelings and self-confidence
- The wool colored dream of single or single women denotes a bright future and optimistic life
- Seeing a single girl as sitting or sleeping on wool may indicate that she will marry or get engaged soon, God willing
- Likewise, seeing the mattress and blanket heralds the marriage of a single woman, while seeing fine wool heralds happiness and contentment, while coarse wool denotes piety and piety.
- Wool in a dream about a pregnant woman indicates goodness and bliss, and that is if the pregnant woman sees that she is wearing it or sleeping on it
- The best vision is to see white wool as it indicates good health and wellness
- And fine wool indicates easy birth
- Seeing a pregnant woman covering the wall or having the curtains of the house made of wool indicates security, happiness and prosperity.
- And good will prevail throughout the house after she gave birth, God willing
- Seeing black wool in a dream about a pregnant woman may indicate having a male
- In general, wool in dreams is a sign of goodness, money and happiness
- Seeing washing or cleaning wool in a dream refers to halal and blessed money in it and the purity of this money by paying zakat or alms, or avoiding usury, and it was said that washing wool in a dream heralds a new source of livelihood.
- As for seeing a woman as if she was making clothes or socks from wool, this indicates an increase in livelihood and comfort, or the husband’s obtaining new money and livelihood.
- Seeing a wife as if she was sewing her children’s clothes made of wool indicates their safety and protection, God willing, from all evil
Interpretation of wool in a dream by Ibn Shaheen
Ibn Shaheen’s interpretation of the dream of wool: Wool is interpreted with permissible money in which there is no suspicion, because it is one of the belongings of the worldly life, because God Almighty says (and among its wools) the verse, and the sheared wool is the best. And whoever sees that he burns wool, he stores his money for corruption
And whoever sees wool made for any of the belongings, then it is interpreted by the righteous women, and whoever sees scattered wool and collects it, it is interpreted with the abundance of money on the part of the women.
And it was said that it is interpreted by diligence in collecting money that is separated and hopeless, and whoever sees that he stuffs wool in his belongings, he marries a woman. As for the vision of what is made of wool by drawing the clothing, talk about it has already been mentioned in the mention of the dressed.
The same is its colors. As for the vision of what is used of it, such as ropes and the like, its expression comes with mentioning the twisting and rope. As for the vision of what is made of wool, such as rugs and the like, its expression has also been presented in its place.
Interpretation of wearing wool in a dream
Whoever sees in a dream that he wears wool indicates that a lot of money is an honorable sum
Wearing wool: a large sum of money that befalls him and sleeping on wool in a dream Hitting money on the side of a woman and burning wool is corruption in religion and going money and wearing it to scholars is asceticism. The Sultan and his justice, and if he sees a lion wearing a garment of cotton or linen, then he is an unjust Sultan who robs people of their money and deprives them
Whoever saw in a dream that he wore wool indicates that a large sum of money is honorable, so there is no type of clothing finer than wool
If a scholar saw that he wore wool garments, then she would become an ascetic and call people to ascend
If he sees a lion wearing wool, a deceitful sultan robs people of their money
Wool in a dream is pure, unless it is rough and not fit for its clothes, then it is poor and humiliated
If you dream of wool, this is a pleasant indication of prosperous opportunities that will expand your interests
If you see dirty, dirty wool, this foretells that you will seek employment with those who abhor your principles
Interpretation of a seller of wool in a dream
Sawwaf His vision in a dream indicates profits and benefits in winter time, and worries during summer time
Interpretation of knitting wool in a dream
If a woman dreams that she loves you wool, then this means that she will have a quiet and reassuring home where her loving husband and her obedient children will be pleased to add pleasure to it. If a man dreams that he is in a wool-spinning factory, then this indicates a solid and strong advancement in the field of enterprises. If a girl dreams that she is knitting wool, then this portends a speedy marriage, but it bodes well. If a girl dreams that she works in a factory for knitting wool, this means that she will find a rich and loyal lover. If the factory you work at is in ruins, you will face pitfalls in luck and love.
Interpretation of a dream about wool – YouTube
Vision Mystical Clothes YouTube
Through the site of your topic, we will help you to interpret dreams for free through our site
Types of dreams
- The vision: It is a positive and beloved matter, and it is from God Almighty, and a person may see something that indicates good and God promises him, or God warns man in a vision about something and evil.
- The dream: It is a negative and bad matter, and it is from Satan, God forbid, and a person may see in a dream many things in his life and nightmares in particular, and the Messenger (PBUH) ordered us to seek refuge in God from the accursed Satan and blow on his left three times, where he sees something bad in the dream.
- Pipe dreams: It is not a bad or positive and beloved matter, but rather a group of desires, lusts, or fears present in the subconscious, that is, inside the human being.
Is it permissible to read dream interpretation books, and consider including them?
I do not know of any embarrassment in reading books of interpretation, Ibn Sirin and others. Dream books benefit from the seeker of knowledge, but he does not rely on it but with evidence. A good vision, praise God for it, such as: He saw that he agreed with him in religion, he saw that he entered Heaven, this thank God for that, he saw that he was righteous to his parents, he saw that he preserves the prayers, all this is good, thank God for that.
If he sees what he hates, such as seeing that he fell into a well, or that he was killed, or that he was drinking wine, or something similar, this is from Satan, if he saw his command the Prophet to leave his left three times, and say: I seek refuge in God from Satan, and from evil I have not seen – three times – then he turns on his other side; It does not harm him, and he does not tell anyone about it.
The one who crosses the vision looks at what the Prophet said, knows the hadiths received, benefits from the books, but does not depend on the words of so-and-so, relies on hadiths, legal evidence, and legal clues to benefit him, and confirms matters, and the vision only expresses insight, and if in doubt, He says: Perhaps such-and-such, and perhaps such-and-such, and the Prophet When he was asked about the righteous vision, he said: God praises it when he sees what he loves, or what he pleases. ﷺ: If one of you sees something that he hates, let him spit three times on his left, and seek refuge in God from Satan, and from the evil of what he saw – three times – and then turn on his side the other, because it does not harm him, and he does not tell anyone about it. This is a great approach that the Prophet showed.
O Muslim and Muslim woman: If a person sees what he loves, such as he sees that he prays in a legitimate way, he sees that he is learning a science that is consistent with religion, he sees that he has entered Paradise, and what is like that of good hypocrisy, he sees that he is sitting with the righteous and the good, he sees that in the circles of knowledge, this is a good vision, praises God, he says: Praise be to God, if he wakes up, praise be to God, he will be pleased with this thing, and he tells his loved ones and loved ones, there is nothing wrong with it.
But if he sees what he hates, he sees that he is hitting, or threatening, or that he is with the wicked, or that he entered the fire, or that he is sick, or similar things that are hated, if he wakes up in fear of them, he hated them, then the Messenger had instructed him that: he should get away from His left three times, and he says: I seek refuge in God from Satan and the evil of what I saw – three times – then he turns on his other side. It does not harm him, and he does not tell anyone about it and that ﷺ This is from the Devil, that this vision is from the Devil to grieve a person, to harm him, to show him this vision to grieve him to harm him, so Satan should not acknowledge and comfort him, no; Rather, he should be the enemy of Satan, seek refuge in God from Satan, turn away from his left three times, and seek refuge in God from Satan, and from the evil of what he has seen, until Satan provokes, then he turns on his other side, as the Prophet, and does not tell about it, he does not say : I saw I saw, he leaves her, she does not harm him, praise be to God. Yeah.