- Interpretation of a horse in a dream by Ibn Sirin
- Interpretation of a mule in a dream by Ibn Sirin
- Interpretation of a horse in a dream about a single woman
- Interpretation of a horse in a dream about a married woman
- Interpretation of a horse in a dream about a pregnant woman
- Interpretation of a horse in a man’s dream
- Interpretation of a white and black horse in a dream
- Seeing a horse in a dream
- Interpretation of riding an animal in a dream
- Interpretation of riding a horse in a dream
- Interpretation of riding a horse in a dream
- Types of dreams
- Is it permissible to read dream interpretation books, and consider including them?
We offer you the interpretation of dreams and visions for free 2021 through the site of your topic. We will tour together in the world of dreams and visions, which searches a lot for interpretation of a dream or a vision he saw in a dream in order to identify the signs in the dream or know the meaning of messages and warnings in these dreams
Interpretation of a horse in a dream by Ibn Sirin Interpretation of a mule in a dream by Ibn Sirin Interpretation of a horse in a dream of a single woman Interpretation of a horse in a dream of a married woman Interpretation of a horse in a dream of a pregnant woman Interpretation of a horse in a dream of a man Interpretation of a white and black horse in a dream Seeing a horse in a dream Interpretation of riding an animal in a dream Interpretation of riding a horse In a dream, the interpretation of a horse riding in a dream
Dream of riding a horse, a horse, a mule, a donkey, for a single woman, for a married woman, for a pregnant woman, for a divorced woman, for a man.
Interpretation of a horse in a dream by Ibn Sirin
- The great Sheikh and scholar Muhammad bin Sirin mentioned the interpretation of seeing a horse in a dream within the chapters of his book The Interpretation of Big Dreams, specifically in Chapter 33 under the title Interpretation of seeing horses, animals and cattle.
- Where Ibn Sirin said that seeing a horse or horse indicates the prestige, glory and power of the seeker for her, so whoever sees in his dream that he rides a horse or horse and walks with it confidently and slowly, this indicates pride, prestige, power and money that will be enjoyed by them and this is proportional to the extent of the beauty of that horse and mare or pony .
- As for tying a horse and documenting its evidence for the blessings and joys of the world, seeing a horse’s tail may refer to the followers of the seer or to the sins of her sins, and seeing the members of the horse is an indication of the followers of the seer, while riding a wild horse indicates committing sins or great difficulties that the visionary experiences in his life, and it is not praiseworthy. Seeing a horse riding anywhere other than riding it in its own stable, and the best vision is to see a winged horse (with wings).
- The horse is an indication of fame and the blond horse is an indication of success and victory, seeing a horse jumping in a dream is an indication and a good tidings of the speedy realization of dreams of the visionary, and the occurrence of a conflict between the visionary and the horse is an indication of a disagreement between the visionary and his followers his wife or children), and it was also said that seeing a horse’s tail is an indication of the offspring of the visionary. And seeing a hippo indicates a lying man who does something but does not complete it
Interpretation of a mule in a dream by Ibn Sirin
- As for the mule, it is a sign of a man who has no origins or lineage, or an obedient slave or a strong man, and a woman’s dream is a sign of a righteous man and a breadwinner, and a mule refers to a man who travels a lot and who suffers a lot in seeking and obtaining sustenance.
- Riding a mule is a travel, and a mule is an indication of a beautiful religious woman, and it also refers to a barren woman or a woman who has no children. A blonde mule is an indication of a beautiful woman, and a green mule is an indication of a righteous woman who extends her life.
- Seeing a mule is an indication of travel, riding a mule is an indication of sins, sins and great immorality, seeing talking and talking to horses or mules is an indication of people’s approval of the words of the visionary, and a man’s riding on his mule with loads and weight that heralds money and advancement after marriage, and seeing a black mule is an indication of a barren woman with money and lineage
Interpretation of a horse in a dream about a single woman
- Seeing a single girl or an unmarried woman of a horse in her dream is a sign of goodness and optimism, specifically if the horse is white and of the pure type, as it indicates a supplication that is answered, God willing, and seeing a purchase or gift of a horse with a dream of a single woman is a sign of good and a benefit that you get, and that if this horse is beautiful And sound, and riding a horse indicates the realization of fame, and seeing a single woman riding a horse with a knight heralds her engagement or marriage, God willing.
- It is not acceptable for a single girl to see a horse that is sick, wounded, injured or dead, as it foreshadows the difficulties and setbacks that she will be exposed to after her success, and it is not desirable to see the horse hitting or killing the horse in a dream also because it is a sign of troubles and strong pain that the seeker can not bear.
Interpretation of a horse in a dream about a married woman
- As for a married woman’s vision of a horse in her sleep, it is a sign of pride, security and honor, and it heralds good luck for her that comes after fatigue and trouble, and the best vision is to see the white horse before the black horse, but both are indications of elevation, pride and honor, and seeing a married horse running a jumping horse is an indication of Good condition and ease of affairs, and entering the horse to her house and eating it is one of the best of the house, an indication of livelihood and increase, and much goodness, happiness and congratulations to her and her family.
- The best vision of a married woman’s dream is her vision of dancing horses, as she is a good tidings in all its forms. Money or good offspring and children or a prayer that is answered or pleased after hardship and wide relief that God
Interpretation of a horse in a dream about a pregnant woman
Seeing a pregnant woman giving birth to a mare (a female horse) indicates the imminent delivery date and its indication of her safety and the safety of her fetus, God willing, and entering a pregnant woman’s house is a sign of joy, and seeing a beautiful mare is an indication of the newborn. Seeing a white horse is a sign of a female child and a black horse is a sign of the boy. God alone knows what In wombs, and in general, it is all good to see a horse in a pregnant woman’s sleep as long as it is healthy, beautiful and healthy
Interpretation of a horse in a man’s dream
A man’s riding on a wild horse is an indication of the followers of his desires, and the best vision is to see a calm horse riding with his walk and his deceitful step by himself, where he refers to the people who follow the man and raises his status among them, and seeing a horse’s flight means things get out from under the man’s control, and the horse has lost or stolen or lost is a sign of travel Alienation, the return of the horse and its finding is indicative of the return of something dear to the man, or the meeting and return of an absent person
Interpretation of a white and black horse in a dream
- A woman’s vision of a black horse is an indication of a man and vice versa when a man sees a white horse as he refers to a woman, and a white horse in general is an indication of a generous person and good luck.
- As for the black horse, it is a sign of strength, courage, steadfastness of vision, feet and risk, and its vision is a message for the visionary by feet, and making a decision related to something in his life currently occupies his thinking, just as the black horse is an indication of money, profit and wealth, and God knows best.
Seeing a horse in a dream
- A horse ran quickly in a dream: an indication of the positive energy and high morale that the visionary enjoys and his ability to overcome the strongest troubles and difficulties.
- The stubborn horse and the restless horse: an indication that the visionary is a person who is unable to control his passions, or his indication of limited capabilities and great ambition, and his vision in a dream would be a message to the visionary to review the soul, correct it, and be patient.
- Horse riding: The visionary riding the horse with his response is indicative of the strong personality controlling its desires and instincts, and who will reach success and gain respect in society, and vice versa.
- Owning and buying a horse: an indication of the visionary’s enjoyment of noble values and ideals, and buying a horse is a sign of success and advancement at the public level, whether social, practical or emotional.
- Injured and sick horse: * Seeing a sick horse or an injured horse that is unable to stand and move indicates weakness and helplessness that dominates the visionary and wit in general, whether in his emotional or family and emotional life, but seeing the recovery and healing of the horse promises the visionary’s ability to overcome these crises and difficulties. God willing.
- The death of the horse: indicates and foreshadows the loss of something very precious to the visionary or the loss of one of the good and noble qualities that he enjoys. Therefore, it is a message to the seer and a warning against dealing with matters during that period.
- The wooden horse: an indication of the false ambition of the visionary, which he does not wish and does not seek to achieve, or the enjoyment of bad qualities such as lying, hypocrisy and vanity.
- The beautiful horse: an indication of good luck, a harbinger of success, an indication of money and profit, and a good tidings of marriage for single women.
Interpretation of riding an animal in a dream
Riding in a dream Whoever sees that he rode a horse, then he rides a horse often and rides all beasts of glory and power. If he sees that he rides a horse and does not ride well, he rides a whim, and the best riding and controlling it, then he gives salutation. If he sees that he rode the mare with all his gears and had a house, servants, and some who resemble the house, then that is glory. From his ancestors and his kingdom, he reaches it and gets it. If he sees that he has ridden the neck of a man by force, then he dies and the boat carries his funeral by force. He does not hear advice, and that he sets the stage when needed, or when periods or menstruation come
Interpretation of riding a horse in a dream
Whoever sees that a horse is talking to him, it indicates steadfastness in what is good in him, and if he is a worker then he is better in his right. And whoever sees that his mare is cut off, then it indicates that the good of the elders has ceased from him
And if he sees that someone is riding behind him on a horse, it indicates that he is seeking his concern and his work
Whoever sees that he bought a mare without guilt and rides on it indicates his marriage to a lowly woman of origin, and whoever saw that he rode on a mare while he was flying with him in the air and did not go down, then he indicates his destruction at the hand of the Sultan, and if he went down without a horse, then it indicates the severity of his illness and his salvation after that And it is separated from his family and his jobs
Horse riding: it rides is predominant
And it was said that all horse riding is Nil Ezz and Murad
If it does not ride well, then it indicates following the desires
If he rides and rides better, and controls the animal, he will be safe from the temptation of love, and he will attain the blessing
If he sees it as if he rides on a person’s neck, he will die and the boat will carry his funeral
And it was said that riding a human’s neck indicates a difficult matter
If he drops him by the neck, that matter which he requested will not be fulfilled
As for returning from travel, it indicates the fulfillment of a right that he is obligated to do
And it was said that it indicates relief from worries, escaping from the worst, and obtaining grace, for the Almighty says: “So they were turned over by a grace from God and a grace that no evil touched them.”
Perhaps this vision indicates that the visionary has repented from sins, because God Almighty says: “Perhaps they will return.”
The meaning of repentance is to return from sin
Interpretation of riding a horse in a dream
Whoever sees that he is riding a mare while running until he sweat and the race drifts from him, then he is interpreted by committing himself sins and not obeying him, but he will gain the capacity
Riding a horse leads to the acquisition of money and giving up on it, and whoever sees his mare giving birth, then his pride increases and his livelihood is acquired, and it may be that a child is acquired by a woman, and if he is celibate, he gets married and struck a profession or a home or the like.
Vision Horse Riding YouTube
Through the site of your topic, we will help you to interpret dreams for free through our site
Types of dreams
The vision: It is a positive and beloved matter, and it is from God Almighty, and a person may see something that indicates good and God promises him, or God warns man in a vision about something and evil.
The dream: It is a negative and bad matter and it is from Satan, God forbid, and a person may see in the dream many things in his life and nightmares in particular, and the Messenger of God (PBUH) ordered us to seek refuge in God from the accursed Satan and blow on his left three times where he sees something bad in the dream.
Pipe dreams: It is not a bad or positive and beloved matter, but rather a group of desires, lusts, or fears present in the subconscious, that is, inside the human being.
Is it permissible to read dream interpretation books, and consider including them?
I do not know of any embarrassment in reading books of interpretation, Ibn Sirin and others. Dream books benefit from the seeker of knowledge, but he does not rely on them but rather with evidence. A good vision, thank God for it, such as: He saw that he agreed with him in religion, he saw that he entered Heaven, this praises God for that, he saw that he was righteous to his parents, he saw that he preserves the prayers, all this is good, thank God for that.
If he sees what he hates, such as seeing that he fell into a well, or that he was killed, or that he was drinking wine, or something like that, this is from the Devil, if he saw the Prophet to leave his left three times, and say: I seek refuge in God from Satan, and from evil I have not seen – three times – then he turns on his other side; It does not harm him, and he does not tell anyone about it.
The one who crosses the vision looks at what the Prophet said, knows the hadiths received, benefits from books, but does not rely on the words of so-and-so, relies on hadiths, legal evidence, and legal clues to benefit him, and confirms matters, and the vision only expresses insight, and if doubt, He says: Perhaps such-and-such, and perhaps such-and-such, and the Prophet When he was asked about the righteous vision, he said: God praises it when he sees what he loves, or what he pleases, he said: Praise be to God, and he tells about it to the one who dearest, and when he was asked about if a person saw what he hates, he said ﷺ: If one of you sees something that he hates, let him spit three times on his left, and seek refuge in God from Satan, and from the evil of what he saw – three times – and then turn on his side the other, for it does not harm him, and he does not tell anyone about it. This is a great approach that the Prophet had shown.
O Muslim and Muslim woman: If a person sees what he loves, such as he sees that he prays in a legitimate manner, he sees that he is learning a science that is consistent with religion, he sees that he has entered Paradise, and what is like that of good hypocrisy, he sees that he is sitting with the righteous and the good, he sees that in the circles of knowledge, this is a good vision, praises God, he says: Praise be to God, if he wakes up, praise be to God, he will be pleased with this thing, telling his loved ones and the one he loves, there is nothing wrong with it.
But if he sees what he hates, he sees that he is hitting, or threatening, or that he is with the wicked, or that he entered the fire, or that he is sick, or similar things that are hated, if he wakes up in fear of them, he hates them, then the Messenger had instructed him that: he should leave His left three times, and he says: I seek refuge in God from Satan and from the evil of what I saw – three times – then he turns on his other side. It does not harm him, and he does not tell anyone about it and that ﷺ This is from the Devil, that this vision is from the Devil to grieve a person, to harm him, to show him this vision to grieve him to harm him, so Satan should not acknowledge and comfort him, no; Rather, he should be the enemy of Satan, he seeks refuge in God from Satan, withdraw from his left three times, and seek refuge in God from Satan, and from the evil of what he has seen, until Satan provokes, then he turns on his other side, as the Prophet, and does not tell about it, he does not say : I saw I saw, he leaves her, it does not harm him, praise be to God. Yeah.