- A rug or carpet in a dream by Ibn Sirin
- A rug or carpet in a dream for Nabulsi
- A rug or carpet in a dream by Imam Al-Sadiq
- Rugs or carpets and carpets in a single woman’s dream
- Buying carpets in a single woman’s dream
- The red carpet in a single woman’s dream
- Rug or carpets and carpets in a dream about a married woman
- Rugs or carpets and carpets in a pregnant woman’s dream
- Washing carpets, rugs or carpets in a dream
- Making carpets and weaving or weaving them in a dream
- A flying carpet or a wind carpet in a dream
- Types of dreams
- Is it permissible to read dream interpretation books, and consider including them?
We offer you the interpretation of dreams and visions for free 2021 through the site of your topic. We will tour together in the world of dreams and visions.
A rug or carpet in a dream by Ibn Sirin
The rug or carpet in a dream by Ibn Sirin The rug or carpet in a dream by the Nablusi The rug or the carpet in the dream by Imam Sadiq The rug or the carpet and the carpets in the single woman’s dream The purchase of carpets in a single woman’s dream The red carpet in a single woman’s dream The rug or carpets and carpets in a married woman’s dream The rug or carpets and carpets in a dream A pregnant woman washing carpets and rugs or carpets in a dream Making and weaving or weaving carpets in a dream A flying rug or wind rug in a dream
The meaning of the rug for a single woman for a married woman for a pregnant woman for a divorced woman, for a married and single man, whether the red black and white carpet, buying the wrapped carpet, washing cleaning, and more for Ibn Sirin carper
A rug or carpet in a dream by Ibn Sirin
- In a dream, he is simple, dignified and sublime, especially if his seer possesses it.
- Whoever sees that he is on a rug, then he buys land, and if he is in war, then he is safe from it, and the rug is inferior to the owner who laid it for him.
- If he sees the rug folded and has its world folded over it, if the rug is new, spacious and well-crafted, it will have a long life and a wide world.
- Whoever sees: that he spreads an unknown rug for him in an unknown location among unknown people, then he attains a world in his estrangement and his distance from his country and his people, and if the rug is thin or worn, then it is a world with a little life
- Whoever sees: His rug is folded upon himself, then it is turned from its position to an unknown location, and it comes out of his possession and folds his worldly, and if he unfolds the rug for him, his livelihood expands and he is released
- The rug indicates sitting with rulers and chiefs and everyone who treads his rug, so whoever folds his rug his rule will be suspended or his travel becomes impossible or his world is kept away from him.
- And if his rug was snatched from him or burned with fire, he died or was not able to travel, and if the rug was slain near his deadline and he was emaciated or near death
- And the worn carpet is misfortune, and the rug is the man who praises himself, praises it, and raises it, so it does not increase except with falsehood and falsehood.
- Ibn Sirin says in his famous book (Interpretation of Big Dreams): The rug in a dream is inferior to its owner, and its rug indicates sustenance or longevity. If he saw it as if he had spread the carpets in a place other than its place, or an unknown place, or with a people he did not know, then he would attain good in a journey.
- As for the one who sees in his sleep as if he is on a rug or walking on it, then he is spared poverty, disease and adversity.
- And whoever sees in his dream as if he is buying rugs, carpets, or carpets, he will buy land, housing, real estate, or a property.
- As for the one who sees in his sleep as if he is spreading carpets in a well-known place, then he shares his family or his people with a blessing.
- It was said in the interpretation: Carpet rugs, rugs, and carpets denote praise for the owner, who is spread out for him and his land on which he resides, according to the capacity of the rug, its delicacy, its value or its substance.
- If the person in the dream sees as if a new carpet or carpet is laid for him, then he will gain in this world the abundance of sustenance and longevity. If the rug or carpet is in his home, shop, or sitting area, then it will befall a good, a place, or a high standing.
- If he sees as if the rug or carpet is spread out in a place unknown to a strangers’ people, then the person who dreams will be estranged, but he will gain good in his sojourn.
- As for the one who sees in his sleep as if he is folding a carpet or a rug or a carpet, then he folds the ground to travel and travel for the sake of livelihood, money or work.
- The carpet or rug indicates the mixing of rulers, princes, and presidents. Whoever folds his rug in a dream, and he is the owner of a judgment, his judgment will be suspended, his money is exhausted, or the world is kept away from him.
- Ibn Sirin disliked the interpretation of burning a rug or carpet in a dream, and he also said: If the amount of the carpet is narrow in the vision, the world becomes narrow for the seeker.
A rug or carpet in a dream for Nabulsi
- A rug is a rug, dignity and refinement among the people, if the sleeper sees it as if he owns it or buys it.
- And whoever sees it as if he is walking or walking on a carpet or rug then he buys land, and if it is in distress, then he will salute and the carpets are generally the world of the seer, which will be laid down for him.
- If he sees the rug folded, his life will be folded over him, meaning a difference in his pride, glory, influence, judgment, or money
- If the rug that he saw in the dream was new, spacious, well-made and well-woven, then it would have a long life and a wide life.
- As for the one who sees in his sleep as if an unknown carpet is laid in front of him in an unknown place among people who are strangers to him, he attains a world outside his home and may marry a woman outside his family or his clan, and if the rug is thin or worn, then he will suffer a little livelihood.
- And whoever sees that he has a carpet folded on his shoulders, then he is turned from his position to an unknown location and he may leave his home, his house or his homeland. And leaders and whoever folds his rug and was before that at a height or height, then his rule is suspended and his influence wears off, and it was said that it is impossible to travel or the world stays from him its joys.
- He does not praise in interpretation when he sees the sleeper as if he has a carpet that has been stolen from his house or his meeting, nor is he praised for seeing in a dream as if his carpets have been burned.
- The worn carpet in hermeneutics is misery and poverty after Azza or Jah.
A rug or carpet in a dream by Imam Al-Sadiq
The rug: If it is large and new, then it is interpreted in eight aspects of pride, pride, honor, stature, blessing, money, long life, and praise according to its size.
Rugs or carpets and carpets in a single woman’s dream
- All furniture or furnishings in a single person’s dreams are commendable symbols in visions
- As for the rug, it may indicate a new life
- And it was said in the interpretation: The rug for the single woman Faraj after fatigue
- Perhaps it indicates marriage, because the rug may refer to a well-off or generous man.
- As for the girl who receives in her sleep a rug, rug or carpet as a gift from someone close, this is in the interpretation a happy news or event, especially if the carpets are of high quality, consistent and joyful colors.
Buying carpets in a single woman’s dream
It may indicate the possession of an order or something of value or benefit, such as that money or scientific certificates, and perhaps the carpet indicates a job or a new world.
The red carpet in a single woman’s dream
It may indicate an honor, reward or praise, and it may indicate a happy future event, such as engagement, marriage, or success.
Rug or carpets and carpets in a dream about a married woman
- If a married woman sees her house as furnished with luxurious-style carpets, such as Persian carpets, then that is a good interpretation because it indicates good that will overwhelm the family and rejoice, and the carpets in the dream of a married woman denote a happy or warm life full of happiness, joy and stability.
- The rug or carpet that appears in a dream about a married woman is colorful, decorated with geometric shapes or exquisite letters, indicating in a dream a comfortable life in the future, whether on the financial, emotional or other levels.
- Persian or Iranian carpets in hermeneutics denote wealth or vast livelihood.
- A carpet made of wool denotes safety and immunity in a dream, and made of cotton or silk denotes prosperity, bliss or peace of mind.
- The praiseworthy carpets in the dream of women in general are those whose inscriptions embody geometric symbols or colored strings, and it is praised when they are seen that they are decorated with flowers and stars.
Rugs or carpets and carpets in a pregnant woman’s dream
Carpet in a pregnant woman’s dream indicates safety, preservation and safety, and buying it in interpretation may indicate the imminence of the birth date, and perhaps the rug or carpet indicates the child
Washing carpets, rugs or carpets in a dream
Every work related to cleaning in a dream is a good thing or a good omen. The woman who sees in her dream is as if she is cleaning the carpets. In waking life she is preparing for an important or pivotal event in her life that is characterized by radical changes such as that move and travel
Making carpets and weaving or weaving them in a dream
Making carpets in a dream indicates a noble craft in waking life. Whoever sees in his dream as weaving or making carpets with perfection, in waking life he performs his work with the same craftsmanship and skill. Perhaps weaving carpets in a dream indicates earning
A flying carpet or a wind carpet in a dream
The flying carpet is a mythical symbol and it has connotations that are useful for travel or wandering, and the flying carpet may indicate the speed of achieving goals and achievements
Interpretation of seeing Sajjadah with the interpreter and researcher Iyad Al-Adwan – YouTube
Sofia Zadeh Interprets Carpet Narration in Dreams – YouTube
Through the site of your topic, we will help you to interpret dreams for free through our site
Types of dreams
- The vision: It is a positive and beloved matter, and it is from God Almighty, and a person may see something that indicates good and God promises him, or God warns man in a vision about something and evil.
- The dream: It is a negative and bad matter and it is from Satan, God forbid, and a person may see in a dream many things in his life and nightmares in particular, and the Messenger (PBUH) instructed us to seek refuge in God from the accursed Satan and blow on his left three times where he sees something bad in the dream.
- Pipe dreams: It is not a bad or positive and beloved matter, but rather a group of desires, lusts, or fears present in the subconscious, that is, inside the human being.
Is it permissible to read dream interpretation books, and consider including them?
I do not know of any embarrassment in reading books of interpretation, Ibn Sirin and others. Dream books benefit from the seeker of knowledge, but he does not rely on it but with evidence. A good vision, praise God for it, such as: He saw that he agreed with him in religion, he saw that he entered Heaven, this thank God for that, he saw that he was righteous to his parents, he saw that he preserves the prayers, all this is good, thank God for that.
If he sees what he hates, such as seeing that he fell into a well, or that he was killed, or that he was drinking wine, or something similar, this is from Satan, if he saw his command the Prophet to leave his left three times, and say: I seek refuge in God from Satan, and from evil I have not seen – three times – then he turns on his other side; It does not harm him, and he does not tell anyone about it.
The one who transits the vision looks at what the Prophet said, knows the hadiths received, benefits from books, but does not depend on the words of so-and-so, relies on hadiths, Sharia evidence, and Sharia clues to benefit him, and confirms matters, and the vision only expresses insight. He says: Perhaps such-and-such, and perhaps such-and-such, and the Prophet When he was asked about the righteous vision, he said: God praises it when he sees what he loves, or what he pleases. ﷺ: If one of you sees something that he hates, let him spit three times on his left, and seek refuge in God from Satan, and from the evil of what he saw – three times – and then turn on his side the other, for it does not harm him, and he does not tell anyone about it. This is a great approach that the Prophet had shown.
O Muslim and Muslim woman: If a person sees what he loves, such as he sees that he prays in a legitimate way, he sees that he is learning a science that is consistent with religion, he sees that he has entered Paradise, and what is like that of good hypocrisy, he sees that he is sitting with the righteous and the good, he sees that in the circles of knowledge, this is a good vision, praises God, he says: Praise be to God, if he wakes up, praise be to God, he will be pleased with this thing, and he tells his loved ones and loved ones, there is no problem.
But if he sees what he hates, he sees that he is hitting, or threatening, or that he is with the wicked, or that he entered the fire, or that he is sick, or similar things that are disliked, if he wakes up in fear of them, he hated them, then the Messenger أو had instructed him that: he let go from His left three times, and he says: I seek refuge in God from Satan and the evil of what I saw – three times – then he turns on his other side. It does not harm him, and he does not tell anyone about it and that ﷺ This is from the Devil, that this vision is from the Devil to grieve a person, to harm him, to show him this vision to grieve him to harm him, so Satan should not acknowledge and comfort him, no; Rather, he should be the enemy of Satan, seek refuge in God from Satan, turn away from his left three times, and seek refuge in God from Satan, and from the evil of what he has seen, until Satan provokes, then he turns on his other side, as the Prophet, and does not tell about it, he does not say : I saw I saw, he leaves her, she does not harm him, praise be to God. Yeah.